Nestled in the historic 150-year-old Princess of Monaco Courtyard and Carriage House on Royal Street in the French Quarter, Café Amelie is a rare combination of superb Louisiana fare served in a lush, enchanting New Orleans courtyard setting.
After opening in 2005, Café Amelie quickly became a favorite of New Orleans locals and tourists alike, who faithfully flock to the café for its delicious food and refreshing cocktails.
Café Amelie is known for having one of the most beautiful and romantic courtyards in the Quarter, where patrons can dine al fresco or inside the lovely air-conditioned dining rooms within the historic Carriage House. We also have a full bar offering an array of signature cocktail creations. Café Amelie and the accompanying Princess of Monaco Courtyard are also available for private parties, weddings and receptions.
When making your online reservation, please let us know if your preference is for either courtyard (outdoor) or Carriage House (indoor) dining.
Click here to join our e-mail list for periodic updates, offers, and important news.
To purchase a gift card, please call or e-mail with your request and we will contact you for payment. Gift cards can be mailed or e-mailed for quick delivery.
- Saturday January 24th, Cafe Amelie will be open 11am-1pm only; closed for Afternoon & Dinner Service
- Lunch: Wednesday-Sunday 11am-3pm
- Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5pm-9pm, Friday & Saturday 'til 10pm
- Sunday Brunch: 11am-3pm
- Cafe Amelie is closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Special Mardi Gras hours:
- Saturday January 31st (Krewe du Vieux) open 11am-3pm
- Sunday February 8th (Barkus) open regular hours
- Sunday February 15th (Bacchus) open 11am-3pm
- Monday February 16th (Lundi Gras) open 11am-3pm
- Tuesday February 17th (Mardi Gras) closed
- Wednesday February 18th (Ash Wednesday) closed